- Women's Style
Lolë is bold and beautiful activewear clothing for women. Quality outerwear and ladies apparel to match your active lifestyle.
Lolë encourages women to move every day. Our clothes are designed for active, urban women who make the most of every moment - with colors, textures and designs that are a true expression of city life in motion. Our attention to the detail, cut, fit and choice of fabric ensures that our products not only have the technical merit your activity demands but that you look and feel great every day. Live Out Loud Every day!
Lolë is seeking an energetic and inspiring leader to act as Assistant Store Manager in The Core mall! As the Assistant Manager, you will assist the Store & Community manager in the overall functions of the store and in the leadership of the team. You are responsible for ensuring superior customer service and reinforcing the Lolë experience standards.
YOUR OBJECTIVES ARE:
· Embrace the Lolë culture, values, believes and lifestyle
· Set the example for the entire team
· Support the Store & Community Manager in developing and training the team to provide exceptional customer experiences in order to maximize profitability and brand image
· Manager store operations in order to achieve sales objectives
· Assist the Store & Community Manager to recruit, hire and train the team
· Use management information tools and analyse sales reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance including key performance indicators
· Support and assist the Store & Community manager in community endeavours
College Degree or equivalent.
Minimum 1-3 years in store management.
Experience in visual merchandising is a plus.
· Exceptional Customer Service
· Strong leadership and management skill
· Great organization, planning and problem solving skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to multitask
We thank you for your interest. Only the selected candidates will be contacted. Please email email@example.com !
Dec 21 - Mar 31